The Professional Fire Fighters of Wisconsin Charitable Foundation provides the State of Wisconsin with Burn Survivor, Fire Prevention and Safety, and Fire Fighter Health, Safety, and Wellness programs focused on building safer, healthier, & stronger communities.
Burn Survivor Programs
- Summer Camp for Burn Injured Youth
- Sponsorship of Wisconsin Burn Survivors to attend the Phoenix Society's World Burn Congress.
- The Young-Adult Leadership Conference for burn survivors
Fire Prevention and Safety Programs
- The production and the distribution of a special fire safety section newspaper that is distributed to all 4th to 7th grade students in Wisconsin
- Smoke Alarm Installation and Public Education Program in partnership with the Wisconsin Smoke Alarm Fire Education Coalition (WisSAFE)
Fire Fighter Health, Safety and Wellness Programs
- Fire Fighter Cancer Prevention Initiative
Community Outreach and Engagement Programs
- Support for programs such as MDA, Child Identification Program, much more.